Friday, July 2, 2010

Bailey's Home

Dear MagMutts,
Bailey here, (formally known as "Poof",) writing to say how much I love my new home with my awesome family! I have a mom and dad and a sister too, (although my sister's "meow" sounds a little peculiar.) I'm just starting to loose all my teeth, so it's tempting to chew everything in sight, but I'm such a good girl about staying away from the furniture and keeping my teeth on my toys! My mom and dad keep telling me what a good girl I am because I haven't had an accident in the house in 2 weeks. I think that's a good thing? I also know how to walk on a leash, sit, lie down, shake, stay, and come when they call my name. (I'll keep doing those things if they keep giving me yummy treats to eat and ice cubes to play with!) They tell me they're pretty proud, especially since I've only been home for a little over a month now.
We go to the park sometimes too, where I get to play with my new dog friends! I'm still a little nervous at first, but once I let them sniff me, all I want to do is run around and play! A big dog slobbered all over my little head this morning, so I'm getting something called a "bath" tonight. (I wonder if I'll like that?) Hopefully I'll be big like that other dog someday; I'm still only 16 lbs.! I don't know if I'm really a lab or not. Mom and dad call me their "Mystery Puppy" because they're not so sure what I'll turn out to be! I don't think they care too much either way. :)
Well, I'm all tuckered out, so I'm going to go take one of my 3 hour long naps in my pile of toys, er, bed now.
Oh, and thank you for taking care of me until I found my way home! <3
Woof,
Bailey
(& Kirsten & Nick, & Lillycat)

No comments:

Post a Comment