Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adopting Lilith who is now known as Nina

My name is Anna Marie. My boyfriend and I were looking for a kitten to keep our one year old male cat company and we just wanted another cat. Our male cats name is Houdini and he is very frisky. We adopted a little black female kitten named Lilith who is now named Nina. She is a mini me of Houdine only female. They just love each other. Houdini is a little rough with her but we keep a good eye on them and of course have to seperate them at times. They are wonderful companions for each other and for us. Houdini has become more friendly since we brought Nina home. I'm so glad we adopted her. There are so many homeless animals out there and I'm grateful to have her. We also adopted Houdini. He was adopted through an Animal Hospital. The volunteers from Magnificent Mutts were very nice, especially Amy who was Nina's foster Mom. Thank you so much!
File #0 uncle Bens b-day and kitties 125.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment