Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bear

Hi Michelle,
I thought you might enjoy to see a few pics of Bear. He has grown so much already we were at the Elmhurst animal hosp just tonight for family obedience class and he weighs 45lbs!!! He is doing really well in the class and we couldn't be more pleased he is a good boy! We just love him so much already it's crazy!

He loves to play in the leaves, chase squirrels and jog the IL prairie path with me. I love how he looks up at me smiling when we are jogging together. It took lots of patience to train him to walk/run on the leash but with the class help it's now a joy! I can't believe how smart he is for only being 6 months old! Fred our kitty and him are not best friends but they are tolerating each other well.

How is your Bear doing? I know it was touch and go two months ago. I hope Marco has found new foster puppies to play with too! You all do amazing work and it was a pleasure to adopt a dog from Mag Mutts. Let me know if your ever at the hillside petco events and we'll try to come see you!
Take care,
Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment