Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lucky aka Bisby

I wanted to let you know that Lucky is doing GREAT!!! It's like he's been part of the family forever!

Right now he is standing guard at the front door of my office watching the people across the street. He likes to switch off between napping in the sun on the entrance mat and checking out what's happening outside. He and Charlie have been playing like old friends. Lucky is so much faster than Charlie that it's hilarious to watch them run in the yard. Charlie is always trying to find some kind of short cut to keep up! He's got a couple of funny habits - one is that he tips over his water bowl every day. I finally got a weighted bowl so we'll see how that goes. The other thing that's funny - at least to me - is that because he's so small he kind of goes everywhere. He likes to jump up and walk around the tile area around our bathtub and he jumps up on the storage box out on the deck to look into the kitchen windows. I've never had a small dog before so all of this totally cracks me up. But all in all he has very good manners and he's been very good with the housebreaking as well.

I'm so happy to have him and I just love him to pieces. He went with us over to my sister's house for Easter and got to play with all of his cousin dogs, including my sister's new puppy. Here's a picture of us - I have a hard time getting a good one of him because he always put his nose into the camera!

Hope your puppies are making housebreaking progress and all is well.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment