Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gardenia

Hi Michelle -

It's going great! I think she's adapting well. My roommate just had her schedule changed so she now has Tuesdays and Thursdays off so her and Gardenia have been having their own "hang out" time, which is nice. She does well on our walks, other dogs go crazy and bark and she just stares and keeps on walking. We made a stop and Petco and picked her up some new toys, it's so funny to watch her play with them. All of the sudden you'll hear a bunch of growling and she's tossing her toys from one side of the room to the other and playing fetch with herself. When I try to play with her she stops, so it looks like she's a solo-player for now.

This past weekend we visited my parents and Gardenia met their dog. At first they wanted nothing to do with each other but by the end of the weekend my parents dog would be whining at my door in the morning waiting for Gardenia to come out. They had fun playing in the kiddie-pool. I think we're going to do a training class soon so she can meet other dogs and brush up on her manners.

I'm very excited about it all, thanks for catching up! I'll try and remember to send updates but don't be afraid to follow up. Time always gets away from me. I've attached a picture, she's definitely a lap dog!

Have a good weekend! (And I'm so happy for Doodle Bug - he was such a sweetheart!)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment