Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gus Gus

Hello to all of the wonderful people who work at or with your organization. We addopted Gus Gus about 3 1/2 years ago. I have meant to keep you posted but have had some health issues and just never was able to do so. GusGus was the name you gave our little roly poly and my niece kept the name for him because of Cinderella. GusGus is the best dog we have ever owned and one of the smartest. He is such a loving dog and HATES to be alone. He loves sitting in the yard and just watching everything around him. Even our neighbors have treats for him at their houses when he goes to visit. Thank you so much for bringing us together, I can't imagine life without him. I recommend adoption/rescue with your organization to everyone I know! Thank You, God Bless You All & Happy Holidays!
File #1 027.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #1 october 2011 173.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment