Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wendi

Hi Courtenay,

I adopted wonderful Wendi about 5 weeks ago and she is just so great. She is so happy all the time. She is really helping me get over the loss of my first dog about 3 months ago. She is so happy to see me and (almost) constantly wags her tail. All my friends and neighbors think she is such a sweet dog (she is). She gets along perfectly with my friend's golden retriever who is bigger. I've left her with the run of most of the house while I'm at work and so far she hasn't touched anything. She sleeps on the couch or my bed. I can't believe I got a dog that has all the good traits of my other dog. I keep telling Wendi that I'm so happy that I saw her on the site and discovered how awesome the Magnificent Mutts organization really is. Thank you all for being so nice when I picked her up in Westmont.

Bob Reichold

No comments:

Post a Comment