Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Tail

Greetings from Wisconsin! My new mom says I don't look like a Roman emperor, so the first order of business was to give me a good German name! She says I'm the smartest dog ever because it only took me two days to figure out "Fritz" was me!

I will admit that for about a week I was quite depressed. Another new place, new people, another dog, and man, now two cats as well. I didn't eat much and I was quite a laggard on those long, exhausting, daily walks. Not to mention the fright I experienced going to this awful place called the "groomer;" but I do feel much better, trimmed nails and a clean, sweet smelling coat.

I'm happy to report after two months of living in the utopia of beer and cheese, I'm really, really, happy. Mom says she loves my displays of inner-puppy and that I'm doing awesome for an old-man with special needs. I'm even down to a svelte 105 (from 110), now that I'm prancing on my daily walks.

Thanks for help me make such a great match and thanks for all you do to rescue Magnificent Mutts like me! Go Pack! (Sorry, I cannot help myself, I've been indoctrinated.)

Guten Tag,
Fritz Karwacki
Oak Creek, WI

File #0 Fritz n Moose.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment