Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tootsie

Angie,

I thought you would appreciate these photos. Honey has taught Tootsie how to get a drink of water from the bathroom sink, which closet door to shove her toys under for safe keeping and how to get up on top of the turtle tank (40 gal with a screen on top--I put a step ladder next to it to give Honey a way to see her friends without jumping from the floor and slamming against the side of the tank on her way up--she insists on being up there). I'm glad they both picked me. Honey was in need of a cat to play with her and Tootsie is right there any time she wants to play and sometimes when she doesn't. Thanks again for helping me find a friend for Honey. Picatso really likes her and plays with her too but not as much as Honey.

Best Regards,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment