Monday, December 16, 2013

Update on Thorin aka Moby

Hi Melinda,

My fiance and I adopted Thorin (aka Moby) this past May. He is doing great :) he is definitely a cuddle bug and loves playing with his friends at daycare. We passed our Canine Manners class in November with flying colors! He is about 60 lbs and I do not think he will get much bigger. We just figured out that he is rott/rhodesian ridgeback, which explains his beautiful coloring. Thorin is definitely a goof ball and loves absolutely everyone, including the cat. We are excited to celebrate his first Christmas!

-Samantha & Doug

2 comments:

  1. Thorin (mo) looks so happy! Thank you for sharing his pictures and story. I see you found his brother's story (Mack). It's funny that they still look alike just like when they were pups! Mack's owner wanted me to share her info with you to possibly have the brothers see each other. If you email me (mschmidt777@yahoo.com) , I will share her email. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Thorin looks like Mack! So adorable. I'm sure you're as happy with your pup as I'm with mine. Let Melinda know if you're interested in a brotherly reunion.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete