Friday, December 19, 2014

Opus

Merry Christmas Michelle!
Last night Daniel was writing an essay and I was on half of his lap for about 10 minutes. I am doing great, my owners love me. I had my testicles removed almost 2 weeks ago and just got out of the prison of the cone of shame. I'm sleeping much better again and Dave and Darlene are so happy with me because I'm sleeping all night. I sleep in their room in my kennel with the door open.
I can't remember the last time I had an accident in the house, maybe before I got my testicles removed.
Thank you again for taking such good care of me and letting my owners adopt me. Josh and Daniel tease me that I've gotten so much bigger I may be fat. My vet thinks I'm healthy. I haven't gone on a 3 mile walk in over a week because the family has been so busy getting ready for "Christmas." I have no idea what it is, but Darlene and Dave put up a tree in the living room that has lights and stuff hanging on it. The best part is there is a wood Nativity set made from olive wood all the way from Israel. I keep on tasting it and trying to chew it . I don't understand why Darlene gets mad at me when she finds the wood pieces on the floor. She put it at my level and I really like to chew wood.
Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and let you know I haven't forgotten you and my owners think about you often and how blessed they are that I got to be part of their family.
Love,
Opus

File #0 opus adopted 4.png exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment