Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rosie

Happy New Year To All The Wonderful Staff At Magnificent Mutts!!!

Hi, I was just writing you to give you an update on Rosie. My Then Fiance Now Husband and I adopted Rosie back in October, 2014. Since then she has been a great blessing to our family, and has brought much joy into out lives. Rosie, is everything you could ever want. And in such a small package, she has so much energy, love, spunk, and a special place in our hearts and home. I'm attaching some pictures of how big she's gotten. Hopefully you can forward them to her foster mom. Rosie, loves dressing up in her cute little outfits, and playing with all her toys. (By herself), very stingy little rascal lol...😊 I just want to thank everyone at Magnificent Mutts for all the hard work that you do for the animals in getting them homes to good people!!! You guys ROCK!!!
Thank You Again, and periodically I will be sending more updates via Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment