Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whimsy's Happy Tail

I adopted the happy dog formerly known as Cassidy (now named Whimsy Clover) at the rescue event hosted at the Roundhouse. I can't believe I've only had Whimsy for two weeks--it feels like we've belonged to each other forever! She has done so well since her first night, and as she's gotten more comfortable and secure her personality keeps coming out. She has wonderful manners--so affectionate, cuddly, well-behaved, and housebroken without any effort on my part! She gets fabulous bursts of energy and loves to leap and jump--she is so agile and energetic! She also goes crazy with joy when she gets to chase squirrels. Thank you for letting me take her home right away. I attached a photo of her on her favorite sofa. -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment