Monday, February 21, 2011

Dex's Happy Tail

Hi Angie,
I wanted to send a THANK YOU to you and Dax's foster mom (sorry I forgot her name) for spending the time with me on Saturday when I adopted Dax. Now known as "Dex" short for Dexter . You both answered all my questions ( I know I had alot)...You really listened to what I was looking for in a cat and found us the perfect match!
We found Rocky 3 years ago as a 12 week old stray puppy. We weren't looking for a dog but then one day he shows up and has been a member of the family ever since. He is so gentle and loving with the kids, I wouldn't trade him for anything.
My daughter has been asking for a cat for 6 months... But with Rocky, I didn't see how that was going to work. Then we just happen to go to Petsmart (not knowing about the adoptions going on) to get something for my son's fish tank when who do we find...Dex.
I am truely amazed at how well he gets along with Rocky and puts up with my kids...lol. I believe he feels right at home . So far his 2 favorite spots (besides on the couch in front of the big window of course) are 1) in Rocky's crate (when he's not in there) or 2) on Rocky's bed in my daughters room. Surprisingly Rocky doesn't seem to mind at all. They like chasing each other, then laying down to rest. I actually think Rocky enjoys having him around. Here are a few pics of Dex ( and Rocky too).

Thanks again for helping us give Dex a home.
Eileen Brongiel

No comments:

Post a Comment