Monday, May 28, 2012

Gulliver!

I adopted Gulliver (then called "Sport") back in November 2011. I can't believe it has already been 6 months! He has turned out to be an absolutely wonderful dog, and I could not be happier. He likes to go jogging, on long walks, trips to the dog park (almost daily), to the beach, and he especially likes to nap! Incredibly friendly, good with everybody he meets, and super mellow for his age! I cannot thank Magnificent Mutts enough for everything you did for him and have done for us. He truly is a remarkable dog.

Gulliver, just by nature of being so adorable and friendly, has earned himself a fan base in our neighborhood! I started a blog to share pictures of him with everybody. The blog can be found at http://gulliver-adogandhisgirl.blogspot.com

I highly encourage you to check out the animals up for adoption with Magnificent Mutts!

No comments:

Post a Comment