Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peony

Michelle -


In case you're wondering, all is going extremely well here - even better than I'd hoped! The dogs sat quietly together in the car. Peony did throw-up, about 4 blocks from home (thanks for the blankets!). She's been fine ever since though. She and Cloudy are getting along great, hanging out close together and they have had a couple of very friendly tail-wagging wrestling matches (which she started). She is not as timid as I thought she would be. She is greeting other dogs and people on the street and following me around the apartment. She loves to be petted and she loves curling up in her new dog bed. She slept right next to me on my bed all of last night - she is very good at snuggling. She is such a sweetheart - I am totally in love with her.


I'll send you some pictures over the weekend. Too busy trying to get to work early this morning to do it properly.


Thanks for letting me have her - I adore her.


-- Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment