Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Onyx

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share some pictures and a brief update on Onyx, the dog my husband and I adopted this past summer. The wonderful foster mom who fostered Onyx gave me her email and requested updates, but I have lost both her name and her business card. It's been a crazy busy time for us, but since I have a few moments I'd like to say that Onyx is doing great. She gets along very well with our cats, even though the cats still aren't sure about her. Shortly after we adopted her we temporarily added a third cat, Bob, to our home. Onyx and Bob got along great together. Bob got away with murder because Onyx was always there to back him up. :) Not long after Bob found his forever home, a kitten found her way into our home. Onyx and the kitten, Callie, were friends right from the get go and when Callie left for her forever home, Onyx whined after her. Since then, Onyx has found the pleasures of barn life quite agreeable (even though she still HATES the car). She has a pit bull buddy and she
loves to try to herd the horses. The horses just ignore her, but Onyx still believes she's the boss out there! :)

If you know who Onyx's foster mom was, please pass this on. I'm sure she would love to see the pictures.
Thank you for helping us find such a wonderful member of our family!
Arlena Cooper
File #0 onyx.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 onyx3.jpg exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment