Monday, April 8, 2013

Ember

Karen…
Hello! As I stated on the phone… Ember is fitting in well so far. Her and Willow seem to have hit it off and I hope that it keeps up that way :)
Right now they are playing outside with Alana… and she is just having a ball with them. Also… earlier today Ember had her first bath at our home and she did very well. Her and Willow came in this morning covered in mud. It was very interesting trying to wrangle them up strait to the bathroom to wash off the mud.

I am attaching a photo of the two last night sleeping in my daughters room on the same bed… keep in mind that there was two but they seemed to want to share.

Also… here is a photo of them after their bath sleeping on a comforter in my art room next to my space heater. I need to get some new beds for this room… but the comforter seems to be doing the job for now.

Thanks again for letting us adopting this little sweetheart. She seems like she will fit here with us forever!

Cherie Gerhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment