Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wendi

Hi Courtenay,

I adopted Wendi on Saturday and I can't think of a more
perfect dog for me. I went from a perfect dog right into
another. She is perpetually happy and gets along fine with my
friend's golden retriever. They wore each other out yesterday.
Plus, everyone who has seen pictures can't wait to meet her. She
was actually looking out the window and waiting for me today
after I went shopping. She already is accustomed to treats when
she comes in (and she comes in right away). I took her for a
walk today to show how proud I am of her because she is so cute.
I will have tons of pictures and will submit a few of them them
to post on the web site. I can't believe how lucky I was to find
out about Magnificent Mutts and adopt a truly great dog. Thank
you very much and I hope the organization keeps up the good work
- I saw so many dogs adopted yesterday. If I could afford 2
dogs, I would have adopted Cyaa. I knew right away that she
might not be adopted since she was shy. I'll have to give that
some thought since she liked me.

Bob Reichold

No comments:

Post a Comment