Monday, August 16, 2010

Ace now Kentucky's Happy Tail

Hi Sonia
Yes he's behaving, When I'm watching him that is. He loves to sit on furniture, and chew on paper, he ate my copy of "The Things They Carried" oh Well! I can definately tell you that we've bonded I can't go anywhere without him following me. He's stubborn but a fast learner. He already has learned to ignore the neighbors when they are in their yard and if i go out of the yard he stays in the yard as long as i'm in his line of sight. We go for long walks and the occasional three mile run , he's just awesome. I was not expecting all the attention from strangers(WHo KNew). Everyone thinks he's beautiful. The day I brought him home I plopped on a back yard chair and he simply lay at my feet as if he'd been here for years. I knew then that this guy was my friend. Thank you.I broke down and bought a pinch collar. Since then, walking him and getting him to sit is easier. He definately needs to meet other dogs. I have decided to call him Kentucky. Following this emal i will send yo
u some pictures I took with my phone. Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment