Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bean now Koda

Hi Courtenay and Karen,

I just wanted to send a quick e-mail about Bean's (now known as Koda) progress. She's getting along very well with the cats and has adjusted to the city life. She's even learned to fetch and give paw. We're still having problems with other dogs - she nipped one a couple weeks ago - but we're working on it with some trainers and I'll be signing her up for a "Growl class" at the Best Friends Windy City K9 Club in Chicago. I think I just need to build her confidence since she only reacts poorly around new dogs or when other dogs react to her.

I was also wondering if there was some way to find out how she ended up at Magnificent Mutts? Whether she was a stray or given up, etc.

Just wanted to let you know that she's doing fine and that we're making progress. I've also attached a few pictures. Thanks for all your help!

Sincerely,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment