Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Gus aka Liam

Hi Angie!
Thank you so much for my new best friend! I've been looking for a kitten for a while now and had no idea I would meet one and fall in love at the expo. Liam who now goes by Gustav (or Gus for short) is happy and healthy and he fits in perfectly at our home. I took him to the vet in Elmhurst today and he purrred through the whole visit! The doctor gave him an A+ for health and set us up on a vaccination schedule. I plan on getting him neutered through PAWs mid august and microchipped on the same day. He follows our two other cats around the house and they are slowly warming up to him I'm sure by the end of the week they will be cuddled up together for nap-times and stalking cat toys as a pack.
Thank you again, I really love my little GusGus
Alexandra Noe

No comments:

Post a Comment