Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stella (formerly Amira)

Stella was adopted by my daughter and her boyfriend on Friday the 13th and I have been lucky enough to take care of her 3 times so far while they were both at work. Stella is one of a litter of 6 who were rescued by Magnificent Mutts and I can't tell you what a joy she is!!! She is one of the best dogs I have ever met and my own dog and 3 cats welcomed her like she was an old friend. She is perfect in every way. At only 10 weeks, she sits perfectly, no accidents in the house,she loves other animals and humans (especially the toddler next door). She plays till she drops, learned to retrieve a ball in just a few tries and loves to go for walks. I can't be happier for my daughter and her bf, I think they are going to have the best life with this wonderful addition to the family. Thanks to Magnificent Mutts for saving the lives of these puppies!

Carole (and Scarlett the dog, Stinky, Seamus and Shaggy the cats)

No comments:

Post a Comment