Monday, March 18, 2013

Pretty

I had lost my dog of 14 years last June and fate was cruel to me. I lost my cat 6 months later. They were brother and sister and I missed them dearly. I finally decided it was time to get a new cat. A co-worker told me to go on petfinder.com and that is where I found Pretty. Someone had dumped her in a cart outside of a Petco. Thank goodness Petco brought the carts in and found her. She was taken in by a foster family that did wonders with her. They saved her for me. I brought her home Saturday. I don't have a lot of pictures yet but she did find the top of the refrigerator a safe haven until she got use to me and her new surroundings. She is coming around. She sleeps with me and when I had to get ready for work this morning, I almost cried. She followed me around and I gave her a kiss good-bye. I cannot wait to get home to see her. I hope to have better pictures soon. She is a walker every time I try to take a picture.
File #0 Pretty 1.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment