Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cubby's Happy Tail

Dear Karen (my foster mom),

I want to thank you for taking care of me and many others until you found a permanent home for us. I appreciate all your kindness, care, and your unconditional love.

I am doing very well. My new family loves me very much and they always reward me for good behavior. I do not bark at strangers anymore and have become more relaxed and friendly. But I still like to pull the leash (lol). They do not mind it because they believe it burns a lot of my energy (they call it, "my form of exercising" :)). And as you probably remember, I love car rides, and now, I have a special seat from where I can see everything.

Just recently, my parents got me a sister. She comes from an Indiana puppy mill. At first, she was scared of humans, but I helped her assimilate into her new life. I taught her how to walk on the leash and now, we take a walk together every day. It's a lot of fun.

Here is my new pictures (with her in the back). Thank you again for all your help. Happy holidays! I'll be in touch.

Love,

Cubby

No comments:

Post a Comment