Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love my bully, Peanut-Butter

Hi my name is Fabian; I just adopted my new best friend, peanut butter a pit bull. Peanut is sooo good and so loving once he gets to know you, I guess he doesn't like video games or TV because he ate both my Xbox and my TV controller, but is cool. He makes me laugh so much, even more when he plays with Gizmo a 2 year old yorky , the yorky is peanuts bully but peanut just puts him on the floor with just one paw to let him know who is the boss, the big powerful pit-bull, my gentle giant. Today he was having a lot of fun playing on the snow with Gizmo and eating snow too. Did I mention he pushes me off the bed? It's ok, at least I am really warm at night. I can't wait to get home to play with him after work every night. He is one cool dog, a man's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment