Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sophia Louise

About 2 months ago, I adopted Sophia Louise (formerly known as Buffy). I had loss my cocker spaniel about a year ago from cancer and didn't think I wanted to go thru having a pet again. But, it's like God matched her up to me !! We are so good for each other !! I have had many pets, but she has got to be the best one I've ever had! She loves to sit on my lap and sleep on the bed with me. She loves to cuddle !! I think Sophie (short for Sophia) needed me as much as I needed her. She is always right with me when I am home, as if she's afriad that I will leave her. She really is funny when she plays with her toys ! I bought her a "cat condo" that she sits in all the time and looks out the window. When the sun hits it, she snuggles up in the warmth of the sun. She seems very regal, which is why I gave her a kind of regal name. She's very clean with herself, never makes a mess, and is always waiting at the door when I come home from work ! I think she is one of the b
est cats I have ever known. I am SO happy that I found her !! I would definitely recommend adopting a homeless pet. I think they are so thankful that you rescued them that they try to be the best for you so that they don't end up homeless again. I wouldn't part with my Sophie for ANYTHING !!!
Darlene O'Lena
File #0 DSC01404.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 DSC01369.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 DSC01378.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment