Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jake and Tahoe

Dear Mag Mutts,
My name is Dominic Iannino my brother and I adopted two German shepherd / golden retriever mixes last year in Oct/Nov. I haven't kept in contact because I have been super busy. I wanted to first off thank you from the bottom of my heart these boys are truly a blessing and my family and I love them so very much. If it wasn't for the boys I would of never been as happy as I am now. When we adopted Jak and Tahoe we wanted the absolute best for them starting with nutrition. My brother and I had researched everything we could to find the best food for them. They have been on everything from raw diets to grain free, and are still currently on grain free. I wanted to let you know that because of these blessings my family and I have opened an all natural dog boutique in Chicago. We specialize in grain free foods, raw diets, natural and organic treats, and many eco-friendly pet products. The store is called Tails on Taylor and you can find Jak and Tahoe there more than 4 days a
week lounging around the shop. Thank you guys very much for everything keep up the good work and I hope to hear from you soon I know that Jak and Tahoe would love to know who found them such a great and loving home.


Sincerely,
Dominic Iannino
Tails on Taylor owner

No comments:

Post a Comment