Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tessa aka Tempest

We adopted Tessa in November shortly after we had to put down our 10 year old boxer. It was a hard adjustment for my son as he was very attached to her. Over the last year he has wanted to get a GS because he hopes someday to be a Police Man. So when Tessa became available we drove to Elmhurst for adoption day and I surprised him with her. Tessa has been a wonderful addition to our family. She is full of energy and LOVES to chase the cats....Not sure they are too fond of that but she has fun! She is 8 months old now and thinks she is the "boss" of the house. I have finally convinced her it is okay to come inside from the back yard, but what I haven't convinced her of is that I am not ready to do any landscaping! She loves to dig up my sub-pump and rocks! We are hoping to start some classes next month as I need to be taught some things myself! Thanks again for letting us adopt her as she has been an absolute joy!

The Bakay Family

No comments:

Post a Comment