Monday, December 19, 2011

Zoom Zoom now Honey

Thank you so much for coming out to the Elmhurst Animal Hospital for the adoption event on 12/10/11. Dr. Faeh had invited me to come and check out the kitties after I had lost my Angel just before Thanksgiving. It turned out while I was there that a little someone had picked me to be their new adopted mommy. Zoom Zoom had lept into my hands and I adopted her since she chose me. She has settled into her new home and loves riding on my shoulder, being held, drinking from the bathroom faucet and cuddling under the covers with me at night. She is so precious and cute. Thank you for taking care of her until she found a home.

She has a new name too. I decided to call her Honey because she is so sweet and loving. I have enclosed 3 pictures of her that I thought you would like to have. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Rachel Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment