Sunday, December 11, 2011

Willie AKA Dude

Magnificent Mutts,

Thank YOU for our awesome new addition. We did change Willie's name to Dude. I have taken him for his initial check up and discovered he had hook worm. We gave him the treatment & followed up with our regular vet on Wednesday. Hopefully they are gone. He has already put on 8 pounds but has a way to go.

I have arranged for him to get private obedience training in preparation to attend training to become a therapy dog. I think he will really brighten patients' day. His personality is tremendous!

I cannot express what he has brought to us in such a short time. He is a little aggressive with Sasha but is getting better with that every day. I think he is beginning to realize neither she nor anyone else is going to take his food.

I do have many pictures already but want to wait until he is a little fuller to share with you, I think you'll be pleased.

Thank you again!

The Tuttles

No comments:

Post a Comment