Thursday, June 17, 2010

Annie's Happy Tail

Hi Courtenay!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I adopted Annie, but since our anniversary is coming up, I wanted to fill you in on how my wonderful little Annabelle is doing. She is AMAZING! What a perfect fit, she and I were truly meant to be in each other's lives.
Everyone that meets Annie loves her! She is such a social dog - with both people and other dogs. With all of that love she has for people and dogs, the best part about her adjustment to our household is that she is just anti-social enough with my two cats, and vice-versa. They have gotten so used to her presence that the other day I witnessed Annie walk past one of my cats (who was totally sprawled out on her back in the middle of the hallway), and the cat stayed exactly where she was, and Annie didn't even stop to sniff her, she just kept walking past! I guess they just have a mutual respect for each other's space.
BUT, you should see Annie and my parents' dog Cooper! Oh my gosh, do they have fun together!!! Cooper is the instigator for their play sessions, and Annie usually just lays there for a while, letting him go about his antics, and finally she gives in and they play, and play, and PLAY! She can definitely hold her own! They are so good with each other, it amazing.
I'm so glad you called me that Sunday afternoon to come meet Annie. She was absolutely worth the 3 hour drive, and more!!
I've attached a couple photos of her.
thank you so much!
Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment