Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jainey now Abbie's Letter to Mag Mutts






Hi Everybody,


It's Jainey, but my new name is Abigail (Abbie). I'm having a good time in my new home. I have an older brother named Gus and two kitty sisters, Cloey and Lea. I also live with my mommy and daddy and my human brother, Greggy and his wife Theresa. I was born on my daddy's birthday. I've been a pretty good girl except for all the peeing I do. I even peed up my mommy's bed my first night. My favorite toy is my daddy's house slippers. Mommy put my picture up on Facebook and everybody loves me. One nice lady wants to dog-nap me for her little boy but mommy said NO.


Mommy will send you pictures as I grow. Thank you all for taking such good care of me.


Love,
Abbie Gronowski
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment