Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ted's Update

Sonia,

Ted is doing good he has been adjusting to the new house, he likes doggie day care he and Eva get along fairly well a few spats. We are trying to socialize him and show him new things. We have a trail by our house my husband & I took both dogs for a walk I had Ted Tom had Eva we stoped to let some people on bikes came by and Ted growled and would have lunged if I didn't have him on a short leash he also didn't like how one of our neighbors approached him and Tom. Our doggie day care lady said it was probably fear so we will work on that. The grandkids have been over no issuses, the dogs were at day care and came home to the house of toys and baby stuff he was alittle timid. I'm sending a picture of him a with full belly and after day care today

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment