Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jainey now Abbie

Hi Everybody,

It's Abbie Gronowski (Jainey). I just wanted you to know I'm doing great. I've grown a lot and I get into everything. Tomorrow I'm going to my first vet appointment. (The vet is mommy's cousin).

My kitty sister doesn't like me much. She always hisses at me and then chases me under the table. Mommy never heard such weird noises coming out of a cat. My big brother, Gus, likes me. We play all the time. He's 11 and I'm keeping him young.

Sometimes I sleep with my brother and his wife, sometimes I sleep with mommy, but I love to sleep with Gus. If I could only learn to pee outside mommy would be very happy. We're running out of paper towels again.

Hope you're all doing well. We'll send pictures when mommy learns how.
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment