Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scout the Survivor

I adopted Scout back in April from Magnificent Mutts when he was my work at the animal hospital being treated for Parvo. I call him survivor scout because he lived through this virus that's so often fatal. When I adopted him from Linda, he was less than three pounds and so weak he could barely walk. I'm so pleased to report that in the past few months he has gone from one extreme to the other-- he's a ball of energy and by the time we are finished hiking or playing its me who can't walk! He has finished all of his vaccines and has been neutered now, and his.training has gone so smoothly, although he still loves to steal my flip flops. Thank you so much Linda and all the other fabulous volunteers and fosters. This little guy reminds me every single day that life is a blessing. He shows such joy and enthusiasm for life, its hard not feel gratitude and smile when I'm around him

No comments:

Post a Comment